Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Reunion.com
Internet U.S.A.

Reunion.com Sweeps your inbox and spams everyone! Internet

I received an email that looked like it was from a friend inviting me to join her at Reunion.com. I started to accept but didn't finish all the info - luckily! Once you accept the company sweeps your inbox and sends invites to everyone. This is insidious!

They sent a couple more invites until I eventually blocked them. I don't want a company sending emails out in my name and I should be able to choose who I want receiving invites from me. It really left a bad taste in my mouth, and my friends weren't even the ones who were spammed.

Salty
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/internet/Reunioncom-Sweeps-your-inbox-and-spams-everyone-Internet-444719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com