Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:visalia California
Reunion.com
Internet U.S.A.

Reunion.com rips off email address book of inquirers Santa Monica california

I noticed a report complaint against Reunion.com. I had the identical experience of receiving an email stating an acquaintance was trying to contact me.. Reunion.com implied that there was no charge to get the information and walked me thru a few screens requesting my email address and going thru their registration. I decided prior to concluding the registration, that this was a waste of time and got out.. the following days, I received emails from people in my email address book asking why I wanted them to join reunion.com.. the addresses were quite diverse and had nothing in common with one another, thus the addresses were stolen from my computer. This should be a criminal act. See http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/
0/334/RipOff0334559.htm for prior report.

Bill
visalia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/internet/Reunioncom-rips-off-email-address-book-of-inquirers-Santa-Monica-california-391876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com