Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Holly Hill Florida
reunion.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Reunion.com I am trying to connect with you :) Holly Hill Florida

I received an email from what I thought was a friend. The email address seemed like the usual and correct one. I hadn't communicated with this person in several months so I thought it was legitimate. It was an invitation to reunion.com. I put in my name and email address and clicked enter. BIG MISTAKE. The crooks sucked up my entire address book and began sending emails just like the one I received to all my personal and professional contacts. It has been a nightmare. Some of these people are very important to my business and this has become very harmful to me financially and my reputation. These scumbags need to be tracked down, exposed and prosecuted to the hilt.

Holly Hill, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/nationwide/Reunioncom-I-am-trying-to-connect-with-you-Holly-Hill-Florida-363537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com