Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Redmond Washington
Reunion.com
reunion.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Reunion.com Took my money and refused to recognize my membership Nationwide

*Author of original report: Further insult from Reunion.com

Early in January of 2007, I paid Reunion.Com $32 for a one-year membership.

Every time I tried to sign on to their service, they told me they had to send me a "confirmation e-mail. I gave them two current e-mail addresses, but Reunion.Com said that when they tried to send me the confirmation notice, their e-mails were "blocked".

I have no software that would block their e-mails. I have never been told by anyone else that e-mails to me are blocked.

Bottom line: They took my money and refused me service.

The service I signed up for, listing school members by school and class, has been dropped with no notice. They now are a people-search operation.

These people are dishonest - don't give them any money.

Eric
Redmond, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/nationwide/Reunioncom-Took-my-money-and-refused-to-recognize-my-membership-Nationwide-299455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com

Further insult from Reunion.com

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

Not being content to take my $36.00 for a service they didn't provide in 2007, Reunion.com took it upon themselves to charge my credit card another $36.00 for membership for 2008! And then advertise on their website that membership is free.

Avoid this website. Give them no money.