Henrietta

• Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:Coconut Creek Florida
Reunion.com
reunion.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Reunion.com Very Misleading Web Site, Show's Profiles That Are Only Place Holders Internet

I am writing this because I believe that Reunion.com is very misleading. I've searched for my sister for years and finally came across her name on Reunion.com. Their site led me to believe that she had a profile page on their web site.

When I went to check her page, a huge banner advertisement covers up the profile and tells you that you need to be a member of their web site to see it. I payed the 3 months only to look at her profile and realize, Reunion.com created it as a space holder for her name.

I can't imagine how many other people searching for their loved ones and friends have fallen for this scam.

I am sad and angry that they would make fake profile pages to lure in customers.

I have asked for a refund and if I do not receive it, I will file a chargeback.

Maarit
Broward County, FL

Gypsy from florida
Coconut Creek, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/nationwide/Reunioncom-Very-Misleading-Web-Site-Shows-Profiles-That-Are-Only-Place-Holders-Internet-378146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com