Dolores

• Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:Muncie Indiana
Reuniteyourlove
reuniteyourlove.com Internet U.S.A.

Reuniteyourlove - Nick and Seth ripped me off 199.00 dollars. They told me I could trust them and promised things they never did. They wouldnt answer the phone after i paid them. Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know about this company

Two months ago I called (reuniteyourlove)Nick and Seth who said they would help me be reunited with my ex. Nick went on to say how others rip people of and how awful that is. He promised me free readings also but each time I called to get those he would not answer the phone nor return the calls. A big red flag really came up when I was asked for additional money from Nick to make the whole process go faster.

I am a single mom so the 200.00 they ripped off me really hurt us. They pretended to do a spell and even told me when to expect to see somethings but those things never happened. it was just awful then they convinced paypal they were honest because paypal never refunded me my money nor did they let me know when the dispute was over and what their decision was.

So the entire experience was awful and one I will never forget.

Janice
Muncie, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reuniteyourlove/internet/Reuniteyourlove-Nick-and-Seth-ripped-me-off-19900-dollars-They-told-me-I-could-trust-t-297112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reuniteyourlove

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Helpishere - (U.S.A.)

I want to say I partnered with this company for about 20 days and have known this person a long time and they have certianly changed for the worse. I didn't know that Brant Pardue (aka Michael Brant Pardue - Nick Vauss - Brent Adams) have become the worse predator on the internet. A psychic scammer! I can tell you the pictures on this site are not him and anyone helping him you should definately ask to speak with them as they are probably non existant or they are there and haven't a clue what he does to his clients. He had me on the site for several months before he even called to ask if I would come and work with him. His clients that he scammed, haven't gotten the results they exected due to I wasn't there to begin with so they wouldn't see any results from anything due to that alone. I have always been an honest person and will not rip people off in anyway.

I have now had to take over the clients that he did wrong during my 20 day stay at this company and won't get compensated for any future work, but don't care as I will not leave a client in the hole and just take money and do nothing to help their situations.

If anyone who is reading this and been scammed by him, they can stop this guy by either calling his real numbers (760) 230-6011 or (760) 815-7722 or (201) 341-3679
or file a law suit at his home address located at: Michael Brant Pardue 1540 Ave De La Sade Las, Encinitas CA 92024. I hope this helps others to stop him from doing anymore harm to others.

Guess for a worthless min. wage worker this guy will finally get what is coming to him.

I was known as DEE on this site please don't associate me with anything this man has done or will do in the future, as I was not a party to ripping innocent people off.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds