Complaint Review: Rev. Mark James

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Karen E Whisman — Saginaw Michigan United States of America
Rev. Mark James
473 Le Du Akakpa Rd Cotonou,Benin Republic, Select State/Province United States of America

Rev. Mark James Mr Ozekwe Emmanuel claimed I was beneificiary to recive 2.5 million dollars and then turned me in to FBI to ensure it Cotonou,Benin Republic, Other

I was contacted by western union by mail , and then got an email to follow instructions on me beneficiary to 2.5 million if I paid 75.00 plus fees and then $950.00 more to cover anti terrorists certificate fee. and then sent me to their FBI agent to push me to deal or I would be jailed.
I told them several times I was disabled and no income to have that kind of money and it still didnt do any good. I paid #100.00$ and will never get this back now, I am sorry to fall for this game, but, I have been poor and struggling all my life and this was a dream come true for me. How wrong I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rev-Mark-James/CotonouBenin-Republic-Select-StateProvince-/Rev-Mark-James-Mr-Ozekwe-Emmanuel-claimed-I-was-beneificiary-to-recive-25-million-dollar-759834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rev. Mark James