Complaint Review: Rev Peter Popoff

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: cantbelieve — Douglasville Georgia
Rev Peter Popoff
Douglasville,GA Douglasville, Select State/Province USA

Rev Peter Popoff I have been receiving lots of letters with different stuff in them, to return with donations, and instructions from God, and the Holy Spirit. I have doubted many times, but never sent him money. He's weird, sometimes seem like a Physic and does really send things to impress me. I consultaed with my Pastor and he said its fraud. He takes the opportunity that way, to get money from people. Douglasville ga

I have been receiving lots of letters from Rev. Peter Popoff, when I saw him on TV for the first time talking about the Miracle Water, to change your life, and how people got supernatural money , for health and money problems, I called his phone line to get the Miracle Spring Water. After that nothing happened, but I have received 2 -3 letters a week since like middle last year. Until now, but i always returned the envelope with whatever he sent inside with instructions, but with no money. I have sent for the most like $20. dollars, always said I don't have money to send. All this is so weird and I keep doubting about him, then I asked my Pastor about it and showed him the letters. He checked him out and told me, don't do anything that its a fraud and takes the opportunity to get money from so many people. Nothing he has told me came to pass, and I just cannot believe in him anymore, but don't send any money to him. Just keep on praying to God and asking him and Jesus, the Holy Spirit and get a good Church where there is the presence of the Holy Spirit. Stay in faith and trust in God.

Thanks for reading

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rev-Peter-Popoff/Douglasville-Select-StateProvince-30134/Rev-Peter-Popoff-I-have-been-receiving-lots-of-letters-with-different-stuff-in-them-to-1056951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rev Peter Popoff