Complaint Review: Rev Point Media, LLC

• Reported By: Mark — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Rev Point Media, LLC
12 water st, ste 203, white plains, ny 10601 Internet United States of America

Rev Point Media, LLC did not deliver leads and did not give a refund! Internet

*Author of original report: RevPoint Media is great!

Rev Point Media promised me at least one insurance internet lead a day. I made a deposit of $96. After a couple weeks of being patience I did not receive a single lead. When I called they did not answer. So emailed as well requesting a refund. Still no response. I had to charge it back on my credit card. They are a SCAM. They sound nice but I'm pretty sure they are a bunch of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rev-Point-Media-LLC/internet/Rev-Point-Media-LLC-did-not-deliver-leads-and-did-not-give-a-refund-Internet-1023372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rev Point Media, LLC

RevPoint Media is great!

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

Here is an update from my experience from above.

Evidently it was all a mix up with a sales agent who was let go. The owner (OWNER!) personally called me to apologize for everything. They promptly refunded the money and went ABOVE and beyond to make it right.

In short, RevPoint is not a scam at all. It was all just a big mix up. I trust RevPoint and am giving them another try. They have shown themselves to be trustworthy and they do deliver on their promises. I have no hesitation about endorsing them.

NOTE: I would delete this report if I could but ripoff does not allow even the original poster to delete a report.