gay

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Rev Tom Eric Raspotnik — Laredo Texas
Rev Tom Erik Raspotnik
488 S Harvey Internet United States of America

Rev Tom Erik Raspotnik gm blackwood, flaship radio, royal lodge of nippur Fake Occult Church,Safe Haven For Pedophiles,Crack House, Cannibalism,Rapist's Paradise, pedophile,AIDS carrier,gay plague Internet

I like to run my mouth so we shall talk about something I just found out! I just heard from my doc that I am HIV positive and have full blown AIDS! Yeah! Score one for Satan!!! Now, what I have to wonder is how I went and got that? Was it from the incredible monkey sex??? See, I was on shrooms for Lord Satan and I was stalking little boys from the comfort of my van and I followed one kid into the zoo..by the monkey area I stopped him. Then I saw a pretty silver gleam out of the corner of my eye as I was reaching for the kid. I looked and it was a large, almost as big as me, cock of the walk silver back gorilla! God he couldn't be king of shit mountain..i had to be! So the deity was giving me strength-and a boner-to unleash my magical grenade in the midst of this silver-back camp! So it was done! Then I flew away on my chariot to go find the boy I was after. Little pr**k must have got scared and ran to mommy cause I couldn't find him. [continued below]....
..... I got in my van again and went to Loredo, TX. I had another pick up to do. I was told I had 3 african american boys awaitin my arrival. Satan loves them the most. When I arrived in the park near my pick up spot I had gotten my ice cream signs out. That works the best to get kids away from their moms. So when one particularly succulent brown boy came up, Satan covered us in darkness to keep straying eyes from seeing me. He asked about a specific type of dilly lick and I leaned closer and said "you wanna taste it all, know it all, suck it all in, and blow it all out don't you?" then I was filled with lust and grabbed the tasty morsel and threw him in the back of my van and sped off with the quickness of H**l's legion behind me so cops can't catch me. Then I had to go get my other pick ups. With all the boys in the gated part of the van, Satan filled me with lust and I spread the gay plague to all.

Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik Flagship Radio CEO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rev-Tom-Erik-Raspotnik/internet/Rev-Tom-Erik-Raspotnik-gm-blackwood-flaship-radio-royal-lodge-of-nippur-Fake-Occult-Chur-1041440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rev Tom Erik Raspotnik