Complaint Review: Rev. William Morris

• Submitted: Sat, October 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: BillieJO — East Prospect Pennsylvania USA
Rev. William Morris

Rev. William Morris chevron/texaco, [email protected], This person sent me an e-mail stating that I was one of 5 lucky winners for $750,000. They requested my personal information, but I did not send it. Chevron/Texaco Contest Ripoff, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had this happen to me also

I was contacted by a Rev. William Morris stating that I was one of 5 winners of $750,000 and that all he wanted was my personal information in order to claim the money. I did not send him the information as I am aware of such scams. I can smell them from a mile away, however there are a lot of people who might fall for it.  Please stay away from this contest, otherwise you will fall victim to a major scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rev-William-Morris/internet/Rev-William-Morris-chevrontexaco-revwilliammorrisdiscuzorg-This-person-sent-me-an-503591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rev. William Morris

I had this happen to me also

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

I had this happen to me also but simular. The scammer called and told me I won about $7500.00 but I had to but $750.00 worth of pens and use my mastercard.

I know darn well that you do not have to pay a fee or purchase any thing to enter a contest.

I told the caller this you send me the prize money or I will report you for scamming .