• Report: #322077

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:Jefferson North Carolina
Rev.Peter Popoff
People United For Christ Inc.--PO Box 760 Upland, California U.S.A.

eRev.Peter Popoff Ministries He trys to claim to be a prophet of God,and has misled millions of peopl Upland California

I seen him on t.v. and his words seemed inspiring;First he says I'm sending you this miracle water from Russia,where God send the Russians to go during the nuclear mess up,dring this and you will fill the presence of God ,you will be visited by Angel's.But to recieve this blessing you must send $17.00,1 representds unity,7 reps.the fullness of God (which is true)But send so much for to recieve the total blessing.Hes' sent ribbons,salt and I'm a true born again christian and to recieve Gods blessing all you have to do is ask God and pay your tithes to your church or if you feel lead of God to send any offering.Peter Popoff has been on CNN,Inside edition,Larry King live for his scam's.

He has prophesied to me and given me dates that God was going to bring me into so much money I don't know what to do with it.He wrote God is going to bless you & Lorreta and my wife is Jennifer,not Loretta! He said on November you are going to have an ecounter w/God,that was 5 mths ago,nothing happend,He also said I need to get somthing out of my house that could hurt you ,but I don't have anythig of that nature!Loretta is my sister!The bible tells me if a man who claims to be a prophet prophecys to you and gives you a certain date ,brand them as a false prophet.He has trickred millions in sending money and God was going to bless them physically,mentally,& spiritually.Well "I did not send him any money,he stopped sending his letter's and stopped prophecying to me ,and everything he's prophecied to me has not came to pass ,nor did I recieve a encounter w/ Angels or feel the presence of agaod over these things he's claimed to happen and I never came into any wealth like he said ,nor recieving any kind of money.

George
Jefferson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RevPeter-Popoff/Upland-California-91785-9968/eRevPeter-Popoff-Ministries-He-trys-to-claim-to-be-a-prophet-of-Godand-has-misled-millio-322077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rev.Peter Popoff