Complaint Review: Revco Inc. - Seal Rite Windows And Doors, Andy Williamson

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:Edgewater Florida
Revco Inc. - Seal Rite Windows And Doors, Andy Williamson
8306 Laurel Fair Circle, Suite 120 Tampa And Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Revco - Seal Rite Windows And Doors, Andy Williamson, The Ayers REVCO - Commits Crimes Against the Elderly and Handicapped, Fraudulent Misrepresentation of Windows and Doors Tampa And Jacksonville Florida

Revco - Weather Tamer Windows, of Tampa and Jacksonville Florida has committed crimes of Fraudulent Misrepresentation of Windows and Doors they sold to the elderly, handicapped and trusting people of Florida.

Revco - was a home improvement company based in Tampa and Jacksonville. Revco sold my elderly next door neighbor hurricane strength windows. When they were done at her house, Andy Williamson their key salesman came into our home and sold us hurricane strength windows and doors. He looked us right in the eyes, he told us he was one of the engineers who actually designed the windows, and he told us we would not have to worry about hurricanes any more. Andy told us that Revco was going to make our home safe and secure so we could lie in our beds during the canes and know that we were safe, and he lied. Neither my elderly widow neighbor or my home have the Hurrican Strength windows we thought we were purchasing.

Us/We being my elderly, ailing mother, and I, a 40 something y.o. woman with a traumatic spine injury that crippled me and left me no longer able to care for myself, my mother or my home. The miracle is I can walk and Andy Williamson looked me in the eye and said I would be able to protect my family with Revco Hurricane Windows and Storm Doors. Andy looked my mother in the eye and told her her arthritic hands, arms and deformed body could protect her home against hurricanes by buying Revco Windows and Doors.

Gosh we felt great giving that man/Revco., 20k. Our home like most is our only asset. We were grateful for Andy and Revco, for helping us protect ourselves, our home and our future. That was 2007. Last week I attempted to call Revco, needed a little repair on our life time warrantee, hurricane proof, sliding glass door.

Imagine the shock that turned to panic as I slowly began to realize, my God these people are GONE! In my paperwork I found the name Gorell. I called them; they are the actual manufacturer of my doors and windows. They are an upstanding honest company who was also ripped off by Revco. Gorell is standing behind the products they built and will fix the minor repair on my door. Gorell is the company who told me I paid for hurricane glass and was not delivered hurricane glass. Gorell is helping to build a criminal case against the key employees of Revco. Join me! Join US!

Andy Williamson sold us Revco me hurricane windows and collected our money for hurricane windows. Revco windows - built by Revco employees in their Revco window and door factory. Factory - Non existent.

Andy Williamson told my mother and I stories about standing on the floor of the Revco factory saving our front door, the last of our model to be made and Andy saved it for my mother and I. Why, he even lived with it in his office for a few days before it was delivered to our home. What a guy!

Like the ex employee of Revco says on Rip Off.com., we wrote a letter of recommendation for Revco and their employees and we got a Better Deal. Revco was going to post our home on their brochures along with the letter. There is ONE born everyday! ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA.COM. File a complaint. Strength in numbers.

Kimlissa people get ready
Edgewater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revco-Inc-Seal-Rite-Windows-And-Doors-Andy-Williamson/Tampa-And-Jacksonville-Florida-33610/Revco-Seal-Rite-Windows-And-Doors-Andy-Williamson-The-Ayers-REVCO-Commits-Crimes-Aga-453475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revco Inc. - Seal Rite Windows And Doors, Andy Williamson