Complaint Review: Revco

• Submitted: Mon, October 11, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 10, 2009

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Revco
Harden Blvd. Lakeland Fl Lakeland, Florida U.S.A.

Revco Inc. STEALS FROM EMPLOYEES & CUSTOMERS rip-off! Home improvements. Lakeland, Jacksonville, Tampa Lakeland Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: SEAL-RITE or REVCO SAME CON-ARTIS Company

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They still owe me money, which I will probably never receive.

Where do I begin. First of all the previous entries are all true. Ron & Gail Ayers husband & wife along with Dave are the main owners of this company that changes names as often as most change their underware.

When I left in Aug 03 I had $5000.00 worth of commissions owed to me. I left to go to Pa to help my sister care for my father who had 3 heart surgeries. Before that I was being trained to run the Jax Fl. office. The numbers (Final price quate) for the deals were provided to me by Ron Ayers on all of deals that were owed to me. When I left the deals ended up in the neg.. I do not think so... I ended up only being paid around $200 out of $5000 commission. It took till november to get that fighting with them on the phone and threatening to get the Labor board. I know of several other previous employees that have gone through the same thing.

As for the treatment of the customers, if they treat employees like this how do you think the customer is treated. I know that if any lawsuits were to take place they would have a new name within a few hours and the files from revco would be altered or destroyed just like the last time they changed names. I know this for a fact from contact with previous employees that knew about it.

Scott
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2004 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revco/Lakeland-Florida/Revco-Inc-STEALS-FROM-EMPLOYEES-CUSTOMERS-rip-off-Home-improvements-Lakeland-Jackson-112393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revco

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

SEAL-RITE or REVCO SAME CON-ARTIS Company

AUTHOR: Your Neighbor - (United States of America)

I could not agree enough. I worked for Revco and now the new name Seal-Rite also.

Besides the fact that they stole your money, my money and hundred of other peoples money. Lets take a look at Seal-Rite.

Seal-Rite owners do not even have a contractors lisence themselves. These guys just are good at lying and cheating and wont or cant get their own lisence. So what they had to do is get Mr Harlen and Ellen Johnson of 3810 Drainfield Road Suite 9 Lakeland FL 33811 to get the builders lisence and sponsor Seal-Rite. Sadley for the Johnsons their is no way for them to supervise the work or busness tactics being used by Seal-Rite. We will see how long their license will be good before the state shuts it down. When will a state official, news agency or honest attorney stand up for the people of Bartow?

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Bryan - (U.S.A.)

I worked for this company too. They still owe me money, which I will probably never receive. I worked in the wonderful "marketing department" which consisted of 12 chairs, and computers in a small room, with enough employee turnaround to make anyones head spin. I still cannot believe that companies like this can operate. Ron, Gale, Woddy, and Charlie are all crooks! What goes around, will eventually come around.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds