Complaint Review: Revenue Group

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: unlucky13 — temple hills Maryland United States of America
Revenue Group
3700 Park East Dr Suite 240 Beachwood, Ohio United States of America

Revenue Group send a payment of $34783.09 to this office at once! you have five days to respond! Beachwood, Ohio

These people at Revenue Group have a serious attitude problem or just love to threaten people all because they can just to get a payment. These so called professionals want me to come up with $34,783.09 for a high interest student loan with in five days ( yeah right, like that will ever happen, not possible) what do I look like a billionaire to these idiots, they even have the nerve to say I'm ignoring them when they send out a second notice. I never received the so called first notice they say that they mailed out....hmm I wonder what's next are they going to put a bounty out on my head or something. Secondly if the matter is about my credit why are these crazy fools asking for a credit card, last I remember the creditors say that my credit is so poor that on my behalf of "key bank" (thank you very much) is not even a option for me get a credit card and these sicko's need to save there threats this is not the year 1323 a.d when the dark ages of knights and warriors going to blood lusting war. "Revenue Group" welcome to the year 2011 and beyond. Stop the drama Americas citizens have enough problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revenue-Group/Beachwood-Ohio-44122/Revenue-Group-send-a-payment-of-3478309-to-this-office-at-once-you-have-five-days-to-r-785337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revenue Group