Complaint Review: Revenue Group

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Revenue Group
3700 Park East Blvd. Suite 240, Beachwood, Ohio U.S.A.

Revenue Group No Letters, Just constant calling Beachwood Ohio

I had started recieving calls from this Company regarding a Hospital bill, I was in a position where I lost my house and paying a 200.00 dollar hospital bill was not an option right now, and I would send what I could.

Out side of being down right rude and not wanting to hear what I had to say, the phone calls I have been getting are beyond harrassment, So far today I had recieved 2 and its not even 9: am, not to mention I never even recieved notice in the mail about this bill, it went from being late right to them.

Valerie
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revenue-Group/Beachwood-Ohio/Revenue-Group-No-Letters-Just-constant-calling-Beachwood-Ohio-415182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revenue Group