• Report: #941961

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: bartberzhao — Abbots Langley,Hertfordshire Other United Kingdom
Reveve Bio Science UK
72, High Street, Halsmere Surrey United Kingdom, G Halesmere,Surrey, Select State/Province United States of America

Reveve Bio Science UK 024 Pain Relief System Repeat Billing Halesmere,Surrey, United Kingdom

My dealings with 024 Painreliefsystems .com aslso known as Revive bio Science UK  has caused me much more pain than I started out with. I bought what I thought was a simple sample pack at the price of 19.99 on the 6/6/2012, due to not reading the full transaction on the 19/6/2012 I was billed a further 79.99 a total of 99.98 for the one shipment, then then again on the 23/7/2012 I was subjet to a further 79.00. A grand total of 179.97 for what I thought was a samlpe offer at 19.99. One single shippment not three which have paid dearly for! so where are the other two shippments that I'm paying for? Either the sample pack and one shipment is light or I'm being screwed by Revive Bio Science UK . Either way I want my money refunded to my bank , either the 79.99 for the second Shipment that I did'nt get and the 19.99 for the Sample pack, because it would seem that these acording to my reconning are what are missing at a cost to me of  99. [continued below]....
.....98. This is not Rocket Science just a simple eqation of how a sample pack of19.99 turns into a nightmare when dealing with Revive Bio Science UK.

I did get my money refunded by my bank I only to find that it was taken back again with added charges of 5.00 now I'm trying to get it back again then I will close my bank account as well. I maybe a 70 years old  pensioner but by no means am I senile.

Barberzhao

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reveve-Bio-Science-UK/HalesmereSurrey-Select-StateProvince-GU27-2LA/Reveve-Bio-Science-UK-024-Pain-Relief-System-Repeat-Billing-HalesmereSurrey-United-Kingd-941961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reveve Bio Science UK