Complaint Review: Revitaeye

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Decatur Georgia
Revitaeye
Internet USA

Revitaeye Charged me for something I don't want and didn't request unknown internet

*General Comment: Revitaeye & Beau Derma

I also ordered free samples (via Facebook ad - never again!) for Revitaeye and Skinenhance products.  I received the samples and then almost immediately my account was billed for $89 and $85 respectively for these products.  I guess I am stuck with what they are shipping now and will consider it a valuable lesson learned.  I was able to cancel the Skinenhance using a phone number appearing on my visa card bill.  However, I cannot find a phone number for Revitaeye and need one desperately so I can cancel that one as well.  Please advise where I can get that phone number.  The entire entry on the card statement is Revitaeye 888206888-2060628 CA.  I have tried lots of combinations adding one digit to those first 9 listed to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revitaeye/internet/Revitaeye-Charged-me-for-something-I-dont-want-and-didnt-request-unknown-internet-1169292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revitaeye

#1 General Comment

Revitaeye & Beau Derma

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

I have had the same experience with this company. My eyes started itching, running, red, swelling about 4 days after using the product. I have never had a reaction to any product for my face in the past.

I was charged $150 2 weeks from the day I ordered the trial. I had only been using the product for 5 days. I tried to find a telephone number, but unsuccessful. I found a website & you could contact the company, which I did, but have not had any response from them. I have not received the new shipment in the mail yet, but have been charged for it and when it arrives I am refusing the products. If the money isn't credited to my account, I will take further action.