Complaint Review: Revitalix

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Beth — East Longmeadow Massachusetts
Revitalix
3 Brier Ln East Longmeadow, Massachusetts United States of America

Revitalix Very descriptive on-line ordering practices and information, plus puts the order onto charge card won't let you back out of ordering. East Longmeadow, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Please Read Terms and agreements

I guess I was one of the lucky ones that was able to cancel REVITALIX.  It was advertised on most of the fibromyalgia informational  sights on the internet.  When I ended up ordering the next months order before ordering the sample.  It asks you for your credit card information just so you could get the free sample.  By that time it's too late.  Your hooked into their scam of automatically ordering future months.  I called the company right away several times.  No one answered.  I thought to myself, ok now your in trouble.  I finally got through.  I told the woman that  I was canceling the order right away before the sample came.  She asked me why.  I told her that I thought the ordering form was very confusing and did not let you cancel.  She was very nice and canceled my order right away.  The company sent an e-mail conformation which I kept to make sure I was not charged on my credit card.  Good luck to others getting their money back.  Just be persistent in calling the customer service.  Hopefully they will accommodate you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revitalix/East-Longmeadow-Massachusetts-01028/Revitalix-Very-descriptive-on-line-ordering-practices-and-information-plus-puts-the-orde-1045685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revitalix

Please Read Terms and agreements

AUTHOR: Sue - ()

It clearly states in terms and agreements conditions ofordering and continued charges if not canceled. So before ordering ANYTHING read your terms and conditions..... And I was able to easily get thru to customer service without long wait , and they where very nice when I canceled my service.  Service was canceled without any problems.