Complaint Review: Revol Wireless

• Reported By: hml — Lorain Ohio
Revol Wireless
Lorain , Ohio USA

Revol Wireless Will not release my number Lorain Ohio

At this point I am very irritated that I have now been without a phone for a week yet I still do not know when the service will be turned on. Revol made these promises that you could keep your original phone number along with a month free of service if you transferred your service to the company they named by Jan.16,2014. I thought since Revol stated transferring the service to the recomended company of choice it would be a smooth transition...absolutely not the case. I go to the suggested company and get my phone service the process went actualy smooth so I thought.

I was told that I would get a extra three days and then I could turn on my service through them... haha not the case at all. My cell phone was turned off that night Jan.16,2014 and as of today I am still with out service. I cannot get ahold of anyone at Revol and my new service does nothing to help with the problem.... all I get is a bunch of excuses. This at first was bad business on Revol behalf now I see as a full circle. Keeping my old number was not the best option as I was told on both counter parts... getting a new number would have probaly been the best option if they had been honest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revol-Wireless/Lorain-Ohio-44052/Revol-Wireless-Will-not-release-my-number-Lorain-Ohio-1117515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revol Wireless