- Report: #872007
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Revolution Magic
Revolution Magic1770 W State St #104 Internet United States of America
Revolution Magic Charged $10 for Magic Flying Card kit; kit contained one card wrapped in black thread. Internet
1) The magic card trick video shows the magician within 2-3 feet of those viewing the magic act in very well lit circumstances. The magician even goes as far as to levitate the card from the open hand of someone watching the act, and the person exhibits an "amazed" reaction.
2) The $10 kit arrives in the mail a few days later; it contains a card (from a deck of standard cards) wrapped in a black thread that the kit describes as "invisible". What a laugh; my family could see the thread from 20 feet away. Indeed the thread was so thick and frayed, "string" would be a much better description. BTW, after reading the instructions (4 pages) and then watching the video, it was quite clear that the instructions do not even come close to explaining how the trick is done (even assuming the thread is "invisibile").
I suspected this was a scam, but could not find any negative write-ups. That amazed me; I couldn't believe that people were getting ripped off, but were not taking the time to "out" this shyster. For some reason, I just couldn't get that nagging question out of my mind. So I bought it and found it to indeed be the simplest kind of ripoff; mystery solved.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revolution-Magic/internet/Revolution-Magic-Charged-10-for-Magic-Flying-Card-kit-kit-contained-one-card-wrapped-in-872007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.