Complaint Review: Reward Me More Method - Government Grants

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:spartanburg South Carolina
Reward Me More Method - Government Grants
5836 S. Pecos Road, Dept. 101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Reward Me More Method - Government Grants they charged my visa card 33.87 w/o authorization, spoke w/ robert on 2/11/08 about this charge and he stated he was a third party provider for this company who charged me. he gave me a confirmation #15828576 and told me the funds would be replaced on by card within 7-10 days; the money has not been reissued as of 3/4/08. the money they took was suppose be back on my card by 2/22/08. Las Vegas Nevada

I checked my credit card and had four unauthorized charges on 2/11/08/. 3 were from Vista Print Rewards, which they reimbursed me as requested. the other charge was from a company called reward me more method for 33.87. they had no authorization to do this. i called the number posted on the internet and spoke with a man named Robert. i questioned him about this charge and he stated that he was just a third party representing this company, who stole my money. He gave me a confirmation # and stated that it would be returned to me within 7-10 days, which would have been 2/22/08. As of yet, I have not been returned any money or contacted about it. All the information about the company has been removed from the internet as of today, when i checked. Robert stated, that the company he was representing was something about government grants. Consumer's check your credit cards! Scam! Scam! Scam!....

spartanburg, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Me-More-Method-Government-Grants/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Reward-Me-More-Method-Government-Grants-they-charged-my-visa-card-3387-wo-authorizatio-314707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Me More Method - Government Grants