Complaint Review: Reward Me More

rewardmemore.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-207-6541
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Reward Me More While checking my bank statment I found that Reward Me More had taken out $33.87 from my checking account and I did not sign up for this or agree to this Company to do such of a thing. Internet

While I was checking my checking account transactions, I found that Reward Me More had taken out a sum of $33.87 from my checking account. This had been done without my athorization. I expect a full refund of the $33.87 and reembursment of any accumulated bills pertaining to this withdrawl from my account. I did not approve of the transaction and do not know how this company got my persoanl information.

I have noticed that there have been other instances where this has happened to other indaviduals. Please respond and let me know what is beeing done abnout this.

Pleasant Grove, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Me-More/internet/Reward-Me-More-While-checking-my-bank-statment-I-found-that-Reward-Me-More-had-taken-out--321288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Me More