Complaint Review: Reward Port, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: pacman925 — London Ohio
Reward Port, Inc.
1949 Route 70 Marlton Pike E Internet United States of America

Reward Port, Inc. They will Steal every penny they can from us ! Internet

I have finished a couple surveys, & earned over $30. Then, after a couple emails to their support "team" tells me that my data was inconsistency, & they would not pay me a penny. Of course, I work for 10 other survey companys & I never have any other problems. Obviously, they allowed us to produce the surveys, they get paid for it, & they keep the money...it is FRAUD !!  I am forwarding this information to the NJ attorney general, too !

Doesn't anyone live in the New Jersey area ??? Local police could provide legal charges for people like those.... I bet they are crackheads ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port-Inc/internet/Reward-Port-Inc-They-will-Steal-every-penny-they-can-from-us-Internet-1042895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port, Inc.