Complaint Review: Reward Port (rewardport.com)

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: colleen — Illinois United States of America
Reward Port (rewardport.com)

Reward Port (rewardport.com) Does NOT pay out; do not waste your time Internet

I signed up with this site last year (2011) because I have used similar sites in the past with great experiences.  I clicked on emails daily and also completed offers from time to time whenever they interested me.

I finally reached enough points in January 2012 to cash out.  On January 13, 2012, I submitted my points in order to redeem a $25 Walmart gift card.  The site says it will take 8-12 weeks to receive.  I waited and waited and everytime I checked the status online it still said "processing".  I emailed customer service and they have not replied.  I waited and waited and emailed and still no reply.

It is now over 5 months later and no reply, no reward and the site is still up and running and making money off of people like me.  Please DO NOT waste your time.  It's not fair that they are making money from people but they do not send what they promised.

Thanks for reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port-rewardportcom/internet/Reward-Port-rewardportcom-Does-NOT-pay-out-do-not-waste-your-time-Internet-900445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port (rewardport.com)