Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: jtn — Cut Bank Montana United States of America
Reward Port
1949 Marlton Pike E Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Reward Port I cased in for a $25 Home Depot gift card on 1/7/12. After 11 weeks I started writing to the company regarding my gift card. My cash in date was then altered to 1/11/12. I have emailed the company Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I followed all the rules of Rewardport to earn my points for a gift card.  I cashed in 7500 points on 1/7/12 for a $25 Home Depot Gift Card.  After 11 weeks I checked my account and my redemption date had been changed to 1/11/12.  I have emailed the company 4 times with no response at all.  No gift card to date.  No response at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08003/Reward-Port-I-cased-in-for-a-25-Home-Depot-gift-card-on-1712-After-11-weeks-I-starte-866669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port