pair

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: soogees — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
Reward Port

Reward Port DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS WEBSITE, Internet

I've been a member on this site for a couple years. My first redemption was not a problem, I received my gift card pretty quickly so I thought they were legit. I made my 2nd redemption back in May 2012 and still have not received my gift card. I emailed them 4 times and got no response. After a month, I filed a complaint with the BBB (they have a F rating there btw), and I miracuously got a reply to the first email I sent. Brian Adler, CEO told me that the rewards were delayed and I would receive mine in the order my request was received, that's it. He never responded to the BBB, just to me, like I'm supposed to believe that it wasn't prompted by my complaint. Funny thing is, I was receiving SEVERAL paid emails on a daily basis, and since the day I filed my complaint, I have not received one single email. So they get back at their members who complain by cutting off their paid email entirely. Fine by me. I just want my reward so I can go on my way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/internet/Reward-Port-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-TIME-WITH-THIS-WEBSITE-Internet-941697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port