Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Inga — Aberdeen South Dakota United States of America
Reward Port

Reward Port How do I get Results Internet

I followed instructions when I used  15,000 pints to get 2 $25.00 gift cards for Walmart.  I did this 1-31-12 and did get a email from Reward Point that they would be sent in a couple weeks.

I did not get them and after couple months emailed them to remind them I had these coming.  During summer did this coupld more times and still no gift cards and no response from the company.

It took a very long time to acquire all those points and I feel I was ripped off, as to this date have not received them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/internet/Reward-Port-How-do-I-get-Results-Internet-946800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port