Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: RhapsodyBlu — Holly Michigan United States of America
Reward Port

Reward Port In Novemeber of 2011 I redeemed points to get a $25 Walmart card. As of 2-16-13 I have not received said card. I have emailed multiple times with no response. When I check my account it shows my re Internet

In November of 2011 I redeemed some of my points for a $25 Walmart gift card from Reward Port.  As of this date 2-16-13 I have not received it.  I have emailed Reward Port numerous times and have never gotten a reply.  All they have to do is check my account and they will see that my redemption is still pending and has never been sent.  How much trouble can that be?  I can't find a phone number for them so I could actually talk to someone.  They probably don't list one as they know how many calls they would receive.  Up to this time I have never had a problem.  Why now?  Just because they updated their site doesn't mean all of us should get lost between the cracks.  I want what I took all those surveys for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/internet/Reward-Port-In-Novemeber-of-2011-I-redeemed-points-to-get-a-25-Walmart-card-As-of-2-16-1015365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port