Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: rippedoff — GILBERT Arizona
Reward Port
Internet USA

Reward Port Reward Port not sending nor responding to my Request for my $25 Target Gift Card Internet

I had placed an online request to redeem my points for a $25 Target gift card in April 2012. Inspite of sending innumerable mails to followup with their support team, i haven't got a response nor the gift card from them yet. My account is still active, but I no longer click on their links.

It has been more than a year and still no sign of the card. I have also emailed their head at Brian@rewardport.com and no response from him either.

I strongly feel that this firm should be taken to task as i have seen many complaints against them failing to fulfill their promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/internet/Reward-Port-Reward-Port-not-sending-nor-responding-to-my-Request-for-my-25-Target-Gift-C-1068441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port