Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: lsk71 — Ft wayne Indiana United States of America
Reward Port

Reward Port RewardPort RewardPort.com rewardport.com Not paying rewards and not replying to emails Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same thing here.

*Consumer Comment: rewardport

*Consumer Comment: Same problem

*Author of original report: Reward Port Scam

*Consumer Comment: I've had this issue too.

Cashed in my first points (7500) in January 2012 for a $25 Walmart.com gift card. I've yet to receive the card in U.S. mail or email. I've emailed them 4 times in the past 2 months & no response, nothing!!

I'm so disappointed w/them right now as I thought they were legit. I will be deactivating my account with them ASAP as they are obviously shady and never had any intention to honor what they advertise. Big fat scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/internet/Reward-Port-RewardPort-RewardPortcom-rewardportcom-Not-paying-rewards-and-not-replying-880900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port

Same thing here.

AUTHOR: karenh29 - (United States of America)

I never had a problem receiving my gift cards ordered until the last time. It never came and I never got a response from my many e-mails questioning why.

When reading the small print I saw that they take no responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards through the mail so I thought that may have been what happened so I continued earning points on the site.

I recently cashed in my points for an Amazon e-gift card that doesn't need to be mailed and still haven't even received that. I've e-mailed once again endlessly with no response. I don't understand why they don't just shut down the site if they are in financial trouble or no longer have any customer service etc...

New consumers... be sure to take your business elsewhere. I've never had these problems with any other reward sites.

rewardport

AUTHOR: PAUL - (United States of America)

Their phone has also been disconnected. 609-678-0338

Same problem

AUTHOR: RichD - (United States of America)

I am having the same issue with them as well, and have been waiting since late January for my gift card. I have emailed them at least 4 times with no response. I filed a BBB complaint about 10 days ago, but do not really expect much to come of it. Rewardport was a decent rewards site in the past.

I had cashed out 2 or 3 times in past, and while it always took the 8 -12 weeks to arrive, it always did arrive. They also always answered there emails promptly. It seems like they are having financial problems, since they are being so evasive, so I am starting to lose hope that I will ever receive my gift card.

Reward Port Scam

AUTHOR: lsk71 - (United States of America)

I've posted my bad experience w/Reward Port on at least 7 or 8 blogs w/huge audiences. I've had a handful of people respond they're having the same issues! One gal has been "at it" with them since November 2011, ugh. Not looking good lol.

I've had this issue too.

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

I'm going through this too I sent them several emails and never got a reply till I told them I was going to file a rip off report then they sent me this.

"Dear James,

Thanks for writing in. Normally rewards process after a minimum of 8-12 weeks. We only offer this as a guideline because so many users ask. We are experiencing a longer-than-normal processing time for rewards.  Our site is going through major renovations which will eventually serve to increase our ability to serve you.  The processing issue is being worked on, and I assure you that your reward will be processed as soon as is possible,  thank you for you patience and have a great day

Sincerely,

Brian

Member Services  RewardPort.com"

This tells me that they do read the emails but are too busy to reply or process cash out request  Unless they think it will hurt their bottom line. Maybe we should organize a boycott that would light a fire under them. Know any good bloggers?