Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: wildchick210 — garrettsville Ohio United States of America
Reward Port

Reward Port SCAM Never got my reward BBB has been contacted Internet

Reward Port is a scam.  They have owed me a reward card since 12/28 2011.  They will not repsond to any of my emails.  I reported them to the BBB last week.  I have not heard anything yet.  They now owe me for another gift card that I just redeemed last week.  I did get my first gift card back in 2011 that I waited well over 6 months for.  When I go on their site it just tells me "reward pending".  It has said that for months.  They do not answer any of my emails.  I am so upset.  I worked so hard for these reward cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/internet/Reward-Port-SCAM-Never-got-my-reward-BBB-has-been-contacted-Internet-895736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port