Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: stephanie — Streamwood Illinois United States of America
Reward Port

Reward Port Waiting almost 6 months for my reward Internet

After the long and time consuming process of accumulating 7500 points, I submitted my request for a reward in the amount of a $25 Target gift card.  That was back on June 14, 2012.  It is almost 6 months later and I have still not received my gift card.

I have emailed reward port 3 different times inquiring about my reward and have received no response.

I don't know what their problem is.  I never had a problem with them in the past.  The least they could do is answer my email to let me know what the heck is going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/internet/Reward-Port-Waiting-almost-6-months-for-my-reward-Internet-978909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port