Complaint Review: Reward Port.com

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: robby — seneca South Carolina United States of America
Reward Port.com

Reward Port.com Deceptive and Misleading Internet marketing, Fraud, and misuse of Consumer information Internet

I joined this site in September 2011. They have sent an average of 10 emails a day, offering surveys or links to merchandize  and services, all with the promise of "points" as a reward through using there site.

Upon amassing the minimum need to cash out or redeem my point (In my case 7500 points  equals a Wal-Mart $25 gift card) I was informed that it takes 8 to 12 weeks to receive an award or redemeed points.

I requested this april 19, 2012. As of today ( June 23,2012) I have not received anything. I have sent several emails to there support link, with no reply. There is also no other physical way to contact them based on there website.

As I have provided real, legal, information on myself (name address  phone social secuirity number, Information on my family and employment) to this company, I feel I have been violated and fraud has been used by Rewardort.com to gain personal information.

The lack of no reply to valid requests for help and support from this Internet marketing Company leads me to believe it is a scam. I will pursue all legal rights against this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Portcom/internet/Reward-Portcom-Deceptive-and-Misleading-Internet-marketing-Fraud-and-misuse-of-Consume-901712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port.com