Complaint Review: RewardPort, Inc

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Weatherford Texas United States of America
RewardPort, Inc
1949 Route 70 East, Suite 7 Internet United States of America

RewardPort, Inc I have been waitng for a $25 Walmart reward card from them since I requested it in December of 2010 Internet

I requested a $25 Walmart reward back in December of 2010. I got 1 reply that it took time to process. I haven't hear anything else. I have sent many e-mails to them and no reply.So i decided to write them I got My letter back has insufficient address.I was very unhappy.I am so glad I found this site and I am see I am not the only one who got scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RewardPort-Inc/internet/RewardPort-Inc-I-have-been-waitng-for-a-25-Walmart-reward-card-from-them-since-I-reques-958396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RewardPort, Inc