• Report: #1022054

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: ROSEMARIE — VALLEY STREAM New York United States of America
RewardPort

RewardPort No reward Internet

I had completed the amount of points for RewardPort and requested my $25.00 gift certificate to Outback Restaurent.  This was back in Sept. 2012.  I never received the gift certificate so I proceeded to e-mail and request my reward.  They ignored my request so I proceeded to e-mail 6/7 times and again no word from them.  They did not even have the courtesy to answer me so I deem them Ripoff artists.  I demand my gift certifcate because I lived up to my half of the agreement but they refuse to acknowledge me.

RoseMarie
Valley Stream, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RewardPort/internet/RewardPort-No-reward-Internet-1022054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RewardPort