Complaint Review: RewardPort.com

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: dilady — North Chesterfield Virginia United States of America
RewardPort.com

RewardPort.com ripped off Internet

I requested a Wal Mart card 25dollars to be exact from Reward Port.com this was in July 19, 2012 and have sent them E-Mails but, have not heard back from them at all. I did however notice on my account that it was pending and then it said processing the next time I checked my account. I am not understand how anyone and especially a survey site would not answer an e-mail sent to them its like do the work and don't get credit for it this is really sad they need to do the right thing and make sure they send what people are requesting since we the consumers are doing the surveys and such to earn these reward points and only asking what is reightfully ours. I am really sad that this site cares so little about people they need to step up to the plate and do they right thing or either not be in the business of having a survey site if they are not going to do what is right. I do hope that they do send me my card and make me feel better about them if not i quess its just one site i will have to let go but, i still what is should be coming to me and i want to be able to use my other points as well I hope the do the right thing because right now its not looking to good for them as far as i am concerned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RewardPortcom/internet/RewardPortcom-ripped-off-Internet-968848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RewardPort.com