intended

• Submitted: Wed, February 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2007

• Reported By:Ypsilanti Michigan
RewardTV.com, Digital Deck
3 Twin Dolphin Dr, Suite 160, Redwood City,, California U.S.A.

RewardTV.com, Digital Deck Unable to redeem points for rewards. Redwood City, California, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I have had very little problems

I spent hours accumulating points, that are very easy to accumulate. The catch is that they are imposable to redeem. They will put up a time and a reward that you can log in and try to redeem your points with, however, they only put up at most 25 of these rewords to redeem with. With possibly thousands of people logging in to redeem there points your chances of getting anything are slim to none. I have been trying for months with NO success. There are plenty of other sites out there that do let you redeem your hard earned points, DON'T GET FOOLED BY REWARD TV.

Rich
Ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2007 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RewardTVcom-Digital-Deck/Redwood-City-California-94066/RewardTVcom-Digital-Deck-Unable-to-redeem-points-for-rewards-Redwood-City-California-235942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RewardTV.com, Digital Deck

I have had very little problems

AUTHOR: Shelley - (U.S.A.)

redeeming my points. Yes you are right the bi-weekly shopping sprees are tough to win but I have won twice on those. the wins were about 18 months apart and I think it was a $5 KFC and a $5 jc penny cards.

I have also redeemed my points at auction for a Finding Nemo video game and most recently won Battlestar Galactica (sp? I don't watch it I got it for my husband) complete season 1 on DVD.
I also won the 50.00 dollar a day drawing about 2 years ago so playing does it pay to play.

After playing for 3 years I haven't won anything worth a huge amount, but it's fun and I have won. Sorry you have had problems