Complaint Review: Rewardmyloyality.com

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Mattie — Bartow Florida United States of America
Rewardmyloyality.com
Internet, Illinois United States of America

Rewardmyloyality.com US Beneft They sent me a card with only my first name, and the number 1-855-212-6032, to call Monday - Saturday, 9am - Midnight ET. , with a claim number 008837888. They wanted me to pay 6.95 a one-time procesi Internet, Illinois

I received a card stating I had an unclaimed reward. I was to call 1-855-212-6062 Monday - Saturday 9AM - Midnight ET. Use Claim number 008837888.

I called tha number to find out that they wanted me to pay a one-time fee of 6.98 for a processing fee and I would be sent $100.00 in a card to be used at Target or Walmart, good for one year.

When I rewquested the office number a man who said he was Steve Brown, ID#12899 said it was the same number I called. He stated the company name was US Benefit, web site was www.rewardmyloyality.com. I was unable to locate the web site as I talked with him. He also said I could not call him back to continue this proceedure. But I was allowed to call back and ask for him as proof that the company was legitimate.

I finally told him I would pass on this offer, and he hung up the phone immediately. i  believe he would have deducted whatever he could from my checking account, and I would have no way of tracing the money to him with so little information given by him.

Mattie Johnson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewardmyloyalitycom/Internet-Illinois-/Rewardmyloyalitycom-US-Beneft-They-sent-me-a-card-with-only-my-first-name-and-the-number-982681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewardmyloyality.com