Complaint Review: Rewardport

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: marie08 — North Little Rock Arkansas
1949 Route 70 East, Suite 7 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Rewardport My Rewards Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I cashed out on January 6,2013 for 7500 points for a Walmart card. As of today, I have not received the card. I have emailed them 5 times and they have not answered my emails concerning the card,yet they keep on sending me other emails to get points. I have never had any trouble with them until now. I would like to know what the problem is?

I am tired of getting ripped off. I have got ripped off by Hustle From Home,Superpoints, Win Cash247 just to name a few. I am closing my account with Rewardport and sticking to the ones that I know will pay and is endorsed by the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewardport/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08003/Rewardport-My-Rewards-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-1042745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewardport