controlling

• Reported By: justpooh40 — Prescott Valley Arizona
Rewardport.com
1949 E. Route 70 Cherry HIll, New Jersey USA

Rewardport.com Non redemption of rewards Cherry HIll New Jersey

I redeemed points off their site for doing surveys for a $25 Walmart card in June of 2012. Then I tried contacting them by email and then even tried calling them and the phone number was disconnected. I figured that maybe it was a fluke so in January of 2013 I redeemed points again for a $25 Amazon E-card and again no card or answer to the many emails. This is a joke that they are still in business and still sending out surveys.

I have gone to my profile on the site to see what it says about my rewards and it says that they are still pending and I am just curious as to pending for what? I just wish that someone would do something about all of this.

I have been doing surveys on other sites for over 9 years and NEVER had any of them treat me this way. GRRR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewardportcom/Cherry-HIll-New-Jersey-08003/Rewardportcom-Non-redemption-of-rewards-Cherry-HIll-New-Jersey-1053349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewardport.com