continually

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Vicki — Bonita Springs Florida USA
Rewardport.com
1949 Route 70 E, Suite 7 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Rewardport.com Reward Port, Inc Wanted to redeem $25 Walmart gift card. After waiting 9 mos.card stills shows "pending" in my account. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I have been a member of Rewards Port surveys for some time now.  Back in January of this year I requested a $25 WalMart gift card for which I was redeeming the required points.  I have written to Rewards Port at least a dozen or more times. (copies of most of these e-mails are available upon request) My account still shows this redemption as pending.  My last several attempts to contact the company have been completely ignored. I strongly believe that 9 months is an unreasonable amount of time for this transaction.  I cannot find a phone number ,but the physical address for this company is as follows:  Rewardport, INC, 1949, Route 70 E., Suite 7, Cherry Hill, NJ  08003.  The customer service web address is: support@rewardport.com.
Repeated e-mails to this address from me have gone unanswered since about the first six or so.  I would really like to have what I have earned

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewardportcom/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Rewardportcom-Reward-Port-Inc-Wanted-to-redeem-25-Walmart-gift-card-After-waiting-9-m-933575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewardport.com