Complaint Review: Rewardport.com

• Reported By: AZ_Mommyof3 — Arizona
Rewardport.com
Internet USA

Rewardport.com Deceitful Company and Non-responsive Customer Service Internet

I have been doing business with this company for several years. I cashed out three times for a $10 Amazon gift card with no problems; however, I cashed out a $25 dollar Amazon card back in June 2012 and have not received it as of May 2013. This is my first report on a company because I don't want others to end up in the same situation as I have read several reports online about the same thing happening to other people as well.

One thing that particularly bothers me is the unresponsive customer service. I have sent them numerous (very courteous) emails asking about the redemption. I have received absolutely no response. Since I have been sending out emails since October 2012, I would think that it would give them an ample amount of time to respond. I just want to warn others to avoid wasting time with this company and allowing them to make money off of your time without giving any back to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewardportcom/internet/Rewardportcom-Deceitful-Company-and-Non-responsive-Customer-Service-Internet-1054044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewardport.com