Complaint Review: Rewardport.com

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: James — Aberdeen Washington United States of America
Rewardport.com

Rewardport.com Too busy to pay people what they owe. Internet

*Author of original report: Got paid at last

*Author of original report: BBB is useless.

I had requested a cash out of a $20 amazon.com gift card on 1/6/2012. I contacted them 5 times and after I told them I was going to post them on ripoffreport.com they replied by saying they are too busy to pay what they owe.

"Dear James,
Thanks for writing in. Normally rewards process after a minimum of 8-12 weeks. We only offer this as a guideline because so many users ask. We are experiencing a longer-than-normal processing time for rewards.  Our site is going through major renovations which will eventually serve to increase our ability to serve you.  The processing issue is being worked on, and I assure you that your reward will be processed as soon as is possible,  thank you for you patience and have a great day

Sincerely,
Brian
Member Services  RewardPort.com"

Its been over 16 weeks now a full four months is it that hard to process a gift card. This is not how a customer should be treated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewardportcom/internet/Rewardportcom-Too-busy-to-pay-people-what-they-owe-Internet-879262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewardport.com

Got paid at last

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

"dear James,
We apologize for the extended wait. I will have this emailed to you by end of business tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Brian Member Services

On Aug 18, 2012, at 2:20 AM, James wrote:
I cashed out my points more than 8 months ago did you forget to pay me or is this intentional??????"

He did what he said he would payment was in my inbox this morning about time.

BBB is useless.

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

The BBB considers it a service and not a product and will not do anything about them screwing people over. This is the reply from them.

This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 6/7/2012 1:43:13 AM against Reward Port, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 9069595.

We will accept your complaint as a letter of experience and as a service only we will present it to the company for consideration.

We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention as it willallow the Bureau to monitor the companys complaint activities, in case a pattern of complaints should develop.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,