Complaint Review: Rewards 660 Visa - Dakota State Bank

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Key West Florida
Rewards 660 Visa - Dakota State Bank
P.O Box 30383 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Rewards 660 Visa - Dakota State Bank I recieved a bill of 264.15 apparently with a 40.00 overdue late payment, while I'm desparetly trying to repair my credit, these jokers are sending me late payment notices on a card I hav'nt even activated. The hell of it all is I can't even convey the situation to a competant human being. The last person I spoke to assured me after two months unactivated the supposed account would dissolve. Tampa Florida

As previously explained; the bussiness practices of the for mentioned scam Rewards 660 Visa, though maybe teetering on the fringes of legal, has in my attemt to improve my cretit rating only furthered my distaste for the online industry and it's inhabitants. Not only can I not talk to a human being, but I am hung up on due to the fact I am not calling from my so called "home phone". I have recieved a bill stating I owe 264.15.. All I have done is applied for a card online. The bill states, if I do not pay the due amount it may effect my credit. I have not even activated the f***ing card. Hey heres my ## 4006 1000 0454 3942. Oh and by the way, I sent them a picture ID and a phone statement I guess they never recieved. The tragedy of it all is that I never even got the card!

Jesse y Key West, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2008 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewards-660-Visa-Dakota-State-Bank/Tampa-Florida-30383/Rewards-660-Visa-Dakota-State-Bank-I-recieved-a-bill-of-26415-apparently-with-a-4000-o-324047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewards 660 Visa - Dakota State Bank