offers

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Sunny Hills Florida United States of America
Rewardt Port.com

Rewardt Port.com Cashed in 29,000 points for a $100.00 Amazon gift certificate in March, 2012. Received certificate code in July, 2012. Code did not work. They responded once to my email mail by saying the code had to Ripoff Internet

I cashed in 29,000. points I earned from taking surveys and purchases through rewardport.com, for $100.00 gift certificate for Amazon.com on 3/17/12. I received the certificate code to apply to my Amazon account on 7/26/12. When I attempted to apply the code, it didn't work. I wrote to rewardport.com and received the following answer,
 "How long ago did you receive this? These codes should be applied to your amazon account right away. The money does not need to be spent then, but it assures us they are accurate.
Sincerely,
Brian
Member Services
RewardPort.com".

I wrote a number of time and asked them to reactivate the code. Never heard from them again. I file a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission. What a joke. Never heard fro them either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rewardt-Portcom/internet/Rewardt-Portcom-Cashed-in-29000-points-for-a-10000-Amazon-gift-certificate-in-March-2-987258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rewardt Port.com