Complaint Review: Rex Venture Group LLC

• Reported By: FRANKTODD — CORAL SPRINGS Florida United States of America
Rex Venture Group LLC
121 W Center St Ext Lexington, North Carolina United States of America

Rex Venture Group - Zeek Rewards TAKE THEM TO COURT! Lexington, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Have you rip some rewards already?

*Consumer Comment: Did you, or did you not ...

*Consumer Comment: Zeek User Interface Sucks

*Consumer Suggestion: Have your mentor join the chat.

*Consumer Comment: YOU SCAMSTERS

*General Comment: Do some due dilligence

*Consumer Suggestion: Some people seem want a free ride rather than work

*Consumer Comment: SCAM ????? no

*Consumer Comment: zeek rewards

*Consumer Suggestion: Scam

*General Comment: Dr. Jay I understand, but,....

*Consumer Comment: Zeekrewards penny auction is legit

*General Comment: Honest Help

*Consumer Comment: Zeekrewards is a Luke 6:38 Opportunity! The Company behind it is great!

*General Comment: Curious complaint posted here

*Consumer Comment: Zeek Is Rock Solid

*General Comment: ZeekRewards is Legitimate!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ZEEK What is ZEEK

*General Comment: Realy?

*General Comment: not sure what the gripe is.

Doing basic research on Paul Burks and Rex Venture Group due to suit I am filing. Violation of TCPA, no business relationship. Just an illegal contact. They owe me $500 [statutory penalty] I want it, and plan to get it.

Just in this process alone I discovered: little phone contact/support, mysterious email addresses, mysterious personnel....if all so legitimate [per testimonials, probably submitted by their own personnel], why the secrecy? Is it because they are sooooooooooo busy creating wealth for others? Doubt it.

Advice: Good reporting. Now act. Sue. Report and follow-up with NC OAG and BBB [lame but better than nothing]. Learn how to collect a judgment. These guys aion't gonna volunteer anything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rex-Venture-Group-LLC/Lexington-North-Carolina-27295/Rex-Venture-Group-Zeek-Rewards-TAKE-THEM-TO-COURT-Lexington-North-Carolina-801135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rex Venture Group LLC

Have you rip some rewards already?

AUTHOR: JC - (United States of America)

Dear  Fdi - rialto (U.S.A:

You see, my question on the title is originated on the old saying, "If it seems to hard to be truth ..."   You have to agree that 1.5% daily interest is high, -to put it amicably mildly-

What I just can't figure is where such usury amount of return is coming from. Someone is paying for. Right?
The hot question is WHO?

You must have to also agree that it is quite easy to think, that the ones paying are the NEW comers. Just checking before I decide if it is what it looks.
Fair enough?

Did you, or did you not ...

AUTHOR: JC - (United States of America)

... place any money with Zeek?

Do I understand correctly that you're trying to collect from them, just because they contact you without authority/violating some regulation?

If there is a fine for something they did,  the money should be paid to the government' regulatory entity, not to you!

Who's ripping-off who?

Zeek User Interface Sucks

AUTHOR: ZeekInsideDoubter - (United States of America)

To all of you who wrote glowing notes in support of Zeek:

You are ignoring all of the constant issues Zeek is having and that are not being satisfactorily being addressed by management. There are over 200 pages of mostly issues/complaints on the Zeek Community bulletin board.

Even if you think this business isn't a scam eventually these complaints will make their way to some governmental agency who may either shut Zeek down or who, by publicly investigating Zeek will cast negative attention to Zeek, as is currently happening in this very Rip Off Report website.

With increasing negative attention what do you think will be the likelihood you or your down-line will be able to recruit people into the business? And when you cannot obtain further down-line what do you think will happen to the commission percentage?

My advice to all members of Zeek is to contact the corporate office strongly requesting they fix their issues once and for all.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Have your mentor join the chat.

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

This company is very complicated to understand without a mentorit is like learning a language without having a teacher to teach you. When I recruit people into this lucrative business, I have to spend at least 2 to 3 hours explaining the steps that need to be taken. Some catch on within those hours, but some need more coaching. Every person I have recruited has understood the concept within a week. I remember the very first time logging into the back office, it was overwhelming, but my mentor guided me and that is why I am successful.

Im just wondering? Do you have a mentor? If the answer is no, then that is the reason for your frustration. Without a mentor, it is like jumping into a pool filled with crocodiles. If the answer is yes, then have him join the chatbecause that person is obviously doing a shitty job and needs to be confronted. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. If you dont get your facts straight, you just missed out and have to work until you are 70 years old.

AUTHOR: Mamamia - (United States of America)

A:LL YOU SCAMSTERS pushing ads for Zeekrewards and touting for them and how easy it is to get through to them if you had a concern, you know you are all LIARS.

You people MUST be ZeekRewards EMPLOYEES.

How many people have been scamed by them?

#6 General Comment

Do some due dilligence

AUTHOR: Tim Rice - (United States of America)

In regards to the post #11 above:

I'm sorry sir, but before you make outlandish comments you should check the facts. The company does not pay out a "net" 1.5 to 2%. Obviously "as you have pointed out" this would be impossible.

There is a business model in place that is quite lucrative for those that take action and do the work, but this is no get rich scheme. The math works once you understand the program and if you are willing to help the company gather customers and sell products to those customers, the company will share in the profits.

I would agree the program has details that make it work and can be a bit complicated, but your comment that the company is difficult to research doesn't hold up either. Hundreds of thousands have been able to figure it out thus far. Unfortunately the Internet and this forum allows people like you that have no idea what the company is about post comments that have no factual basis. I guess this is the world we live in today.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Some people seem want a free ride rather than work

AUTHOR: flash-InVA.USA - (United States of America)

The complaint posted above is vague and lack details. Perhaps the poster could supply the facts of what has taken place. Is it the result of a unwanted phone call? Or is it about something else? Please fill in the facts and details.

Doc with the access problem, growing pains. Been there too. Best thing, trace your upline, call everyone till you find someone who can help. Last resort call Customer Support at 888-927-9335 at 7:45am EST.

SCAM ????? no

AUTHOR: mike.f82 - (United States of America)

its not a scam see you dont understand how it works, and if you knew how to read you prolly would understand. zeek affiliate's  make money off bids they buy and give away, THE main SOURCE of Income to pay US comes from the auction site. go figure out how they make on that each bid is 1$ .100 people bid on 1 item using 50 bids each thats 50 $ per person on that 1 auction all revenue gets split with affiliates. sir u are a scam, and stop wasting you time, and even if it did crash a year from now or even 2 yrs the people who been in it that long has made more money in 2 yrs then u did in ur entire life. Now excuse me while i go cash my 20k check. go work another 40 hrs to get paid 400 bucks

zeek rewards

AUTHOR: mike.f82 - (United States of America)

Zeek rewards is the greatest thing i ever found in my life, I have no clue what your issues are sir, but  u need help, See if they owe u money i dont see how because u make money when u buy bids. But whatever If you screwed that up somehow u sir are not very business like and fail at life. Stop complaining about this company when so far over a million people in it, and theres like 2 people complaining most likely u broke the terms of the company and you forfeited your money, Read the rules break them and its ur own fault OR provide PROOF which half of u idiots can never do im glad u lost money You deserved it.

I been a zeek rewards member for  a few months now and i paid off all my bills and working on my home now so i dont want to hear ur False CLAIMS again

#10 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Gr8checker - (United States of America)

Let me see...they all claim 1.5-2% a day returns. $1,000 invested for one year $1.3 million, for two years $1.9 billion at 2% a day compound interest.

Sorry guys, even if it is legal, it's a pure pyramid scam.

You can't even research it because they flood the Internet with so many fluff reviews by the good people at Zeeker that it puts things like Rex's fraud reports with BBB on page 10.

It'll crash and burn. They all do!

#11 General Comment

Dr. Jay I understand, but,....

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

Thank you, I understand the program, yet, I am not able to login, go into or find the office (back), or post my ads,  Help would be great to get signed into, invest into, and find direct answers,

Any suggestions as I am unable to get even my password or an account set up.

I know the Rex of Rex Adventures, but can't even get him to help me...

Zeekrewards penny auction is legit

AUTHOR: Noemi - (United States of America)

I joined Zeek in Dec 2011. I was very skeptical, but in this global financial hardship, I gave it a try  because my friend said nothing but high regards to this company.

Without going into details, as of today, I made $1600 by just placing ad once daily. I don't even make this much in a year from any bank I have.

For those who heard rip off reports about Zeek, why don't you try to buy 100 bids ($100). This is how I started. This is for auctions only.

I find this as a blessing!

#13 General Comment

Honest Help

AUTHOR: mrfarshay - (United States of America)

This RipOff Report is absolutely terrible. The author explains nothing & is claiming they owe him money for a telephone call. Zeek Rewards is 100% legit and anyone that is trying to find out more information or needs to understand this system in full you can reach me at (((ROR redacted)))

Zeekrewards is a Luke 6:38 Opportunity! The Company behind it is great!

AUTHOR: Dr. Jay - (United States of America)

Zeekrewards is great, but you have to understand how it works. If you purchase VIP Bids, you must give those Bids away to earn on them; and you earn on the VIP Bid for only 90 days, after which it is retired. Secondly, you must find Customers to give the Bids to or join the 5 Customer Cooperative (5CC) for them to find you Customers @ $2.00 per Customer. Thirdly, you must be faithful in placing at least one qualified Ad per day. If you do as they recommend, there is no way you can loose. In fact, the company allows everyone to join for free and still make money! They give you Free 100 Bonus Points to start, Free Websites, Free Training, Free FSC Store, Free Backoffice with Customized ADs, and if you are a paid member, Free VIP Bids to use at the Penny Auctions monthly. This Company is harnessing the Universal Law of sowing and Reaping, and that is why I prophesy that they will produce more Millionaires than any Company in history! I decree a hedge of protection around the Executive Team!

#15 General Comment

Curious complaint posted here

AUTHOR: Tim Rice - (United States of America)

I can understand this persons frustration if they don't completely understand the program, and it is unfortunate that this individual seems to have been approached improperly by one of the members of Zeek Rewards, but this has nothing to do with the company itself. Members of Zeek Rewards are well aware that it against company policy to spam and if they are found guilty of such tactics will face termination.

My experience with Zeek Rewards has been first class thus far. I did experience an issue that was caused by human error but the issue was addressed and I couldn't be happier. People are going to make mistakes, it is how the company handles these mistakes that determine the success of the company and Zeek is on the right track in my opinion.

One more note, if this person would like to talk to someone today they can simply call the 800 number listed in their Zeek Rewards back office. I'm sure their issue would resolved but I have the feeling that there is no real issue and this is just hot air.

Thanks for allowing me to post my "opinion".

Zeek Is Rock Solid

AUTHOR: Solid Team - (United States of America)

There will always be people who have their glass half full, however in the time I have know about Zeek they have done everything they said they will do. I have been around this industry for a number of years and I have NEVER found a company that works harder for their people than Zeek. I highly recommend them, they pay on time, the amount you have coming and it is a profitable business for the company and those of us that are affiliates....

#17 General Comment

ZeekRewards is Legitimate!

AUTHOR: Bright1 - (United States of America)

I agree with the above comment except that it is illegal to show how much you are making in order to get someone to join. We are not even allow to show our back office details. It is not unreasonable to make $500, $1,000 or more a day at the diamond level with enough VIP points in the pool. If that is too hard to believe and you need proof, the only proof you will get is if you try it. I did and I am glad I had the guts to do so. So you skeptics can sit on the sidelines and complain all you want. It is working for me and everything I was told is exactly just as it was described. They are in fact generating wealth for me!

#18 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Fdi - (U.S.A.)

OK First off This company is great.... Its sad that I see these complaints on here. People come to this site wanting to sign up in a business but are turn away by individuals that are not sign up in the business and don't now anything about this business. If you want to sign up in any business you need to ask yourself can you do it and do you have the time and most importantly show me your checking acct..... I want to see how much money are you making in this company. If the person that is trying to sign you up says NO then you have your answer.... There not making any money in the business period.... If your making money in any company you have no problem showing people what your making.... don't be so excited by a NICE CARS and NICE CLOTHES.... show me your banking acct and turn me into a believer........ :-) hope this helps..... plus its free to sign up.... if you want to make money you need to sign up and follow the instruction period........

#19 General Comment

AUTHOR: Bright1 - (United States of America)

I am not an employee of Zeek, and I have benefited from their program. This is a null gripe. I looked up "Violation of TCPA," it is the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). So, it looks like they cold called this person and now he wants $500 and says they are a rip-off with no proof. If you did not give them any money you can't be ripped off. This report should be removed. It is nothing more than a complaint by someone with an issue with telemarketing. I don't like telemarketers but would not sue for it and then have the nerve to post a rip-off report because it did not get paid.

#20 General Comment

not sure what the gripe is.

AUTHOR: electricman - (USA)

i signed up with zeekrewards and have recieved rewards since i began my checks come in the mail on time , my family in these hard times have actually prospered why people are out to destroy only proves Satan is still at work.