Complaint Review: Rhapsody, Real Player

• Phone: 866-597-5505
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Rhapsody Real Player RIPOFF Internet

I signe up for the free 14 day trial with this company. After which, I cancelled my account my calling them. I looked at my bank statement 3 months later, and to my dismay, I had been charged three seperate times for 9.99 for their sevice. The real kicker is that when I called them and said that I had a problem, they tol me my account was pending and the charges were not charged to me. The last 9.99 they took out of my account put me at -$59.00. I immediately contacted them through e-mail and I received an e-mail that said my account was active before like two days ago. This company will NOT comply with your wishes, and they are LIERS.

Alison
towson, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2005 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rhapsody-Real-Player/internet/Rhapsody-Real-Player-RIPOFF-Internet-167016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rhapsody, Real Player