Complaint Review: Rhapsody.com

• Reported By: Barbara — Weslaco Texas
Rhapsody.com
Internet USA

Rhapsody.com Expensive free trial fraud Internet

*Author of original report: False Rebuttal does not pertain to original report

*Consumer Comment: I can't be alone in thinking this...

Was charged for free trial and then for consecutive, unauthorized use x 5 months; November 26, 2013 (day I requested free trial), until April 11, 2014 when I discovered the charges on my MC bill. Never used this music download service and NEVER WILL. Cancelled via internet @ RHAPSODY.COM/CANCEL, and then I called customer services and requested my Master Card be credited for unauthorized charges of $54.05. I was told that my account would be canceled but no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rhapsodycom/internet/Rhapsodycom-Expensive-free-trial-fraud-Internet-1138132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rhapsody.com

False Rebuttal does not pertain to original report

AUTHOR: Barbara - ()

Please direct your inane comments to the proper original report.

I can't be alone in thinking this...

AUTHOR: This Is My Display Name - ()

If your "report" is a sample of your writing, which I have no reason to doubt that it is, what exactly do you expect someone to do for you?

Marketing a book that poorly written would take a miracle. Your grammar and sentence structure are atrocious and your repetition in wording and punctuation serves no useful purpose to your cause (though it does do well at warning potential readers that you're overly dramatic and can't be taken seriously).

Ordinarily, I refrain from commenting about grammar on this site, as I would be here for all of eternity and only on page 3 if I did so, but if you're going to claim to be an author and write about an interaction you had while serving in that capacity, don't you think it might be wise to try to make your report "well written"?