Complaint Review: Rhiannon Faulkner

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jannelle — South Wales Other United States of America
Rhiannon Faulkner

Rhiannon Faulkner Say it with Angels - there are over 30 people in this scam Psychic Scam - She conned a lot of people out of money . Nasty and very vindictive! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I can back-up this statement

I met  Rhiannon Faulkner a while back - she seemed like a nice person !
After a few months she told my friends and me she would be doing a psychic hotline - and that since the company was based in Uk we had to get indemnity insurance so that we don't get sued !
We paid without doing research and she - continued  to tell us soon soon soon - well when we saw that insurance tried hit our account we realized it was a scam we came to her - she didn't care and then her assistant sent nasty emails to us!!!

This Woman is Dangerous and Not stable she thinks she is talking to her dead husband - please be aware she is banned from Entering US and She Currently Lives in Canada ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rhiannon-Faulkner/internet/Rhiannon-Faulkner-Say-it-with-Angels-there-are-over-30-people-in-this-scam-Psychic-Scam-973936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rhiannon Faulkner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I can back-up this statement

AUTHOR: Precious - (United States of America)

It is the truth and I expressed this to Rhiannon herself that she is a con and scamming people. I do not talk behind people's backs. I call it like I see it and she has still not delivered this service and it is now January 2013, first promised this back in October of 2012. She kept saying in 2 or 3 weeks we will have this psychic hotline up and running. Then a big red flag waved when she was promising a TV show of her psychics when project A had never been produced, so why go onto Project B? Then her so called lover Ally Key and her were fighting publicly on Facebook and pretended to have a falling out with one another and he all of a sudden was going to break-off and start his own psychic hotline 2?

Got me to thinking....Okay, Rhiannon has promised in 2 or 3 weeks to have her hotline up and running and it is already week number 6 from her last announcement. Still no progress but she did get 20.19 USD from like 40 people so that is like 1,167.60 for one month for doing nothing, and now November rolls around and they are hitting my account for insurance for being a psychic and still has no hotline up and running so we can work and make money? So what were we paying for insurance for again? I reported it to Paypal of this fraud and I won my case with them and was paid back immediately. Paypal told me that the hits on the account were made to look like the location was coming from the UK, but they were really being routed to Canada. Bingo! Rhiannon and Ally both in Canada (so they posted and said on  facebook to everyone else). I arrest my case....

registered